NOTICE is HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of the Company will be held at Coral Room, 3rd Floor, Hotel Furama Hong Kong, 1 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong on 1 June, 2001 (Friday) at 3:00 p.m. for the following purposes:-
1. To receive and consider the audited financial statements and the reports of the Directors and Auditors for the year ended 31 December, 2000.
2. To declare final and special dividends.
3. (i) To re-elect Directors; and
(ii) To fix the remuneration of Directors.
4. To re-appoint Ernst & Young as Auditors of the Company and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
5. To transact any other ordinary business.
By Order of the Board
Woo Wai See, Alice
25 April 2001
(1) Any member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting convened by the above notice is entitled to appoint one or more proxies to attend and, on a poll, vote instead of him. A proxy need not be a member of the Company. All proxies must be deposited at the Company's registered office at 12th Floor, CTS House, 78-83 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong, not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for the holding of the meeting (or adjourned meeting or the taking of the poll, as the case may be).
(2) A form of proxy for use at the meeting will be enclosed with the 2000 Annual Report to be despatched to the shareholders. Completion and return of the form of proxy will not preclude a member from attending and voting in person at the meeting or poll concerned if he so wishes. In the event of a member who has lodged a form of proxy attending the meeting, his form of proxy will be deemed to have been revoked.
(3) In the case of joint holders of a share, any one of such holders may vote at the meeting, either personally or by proxy, in respect of such shares as if he were solely entitled thereto, but if more than one of such joint holders be present at the meeting personally or by proxy, that one of such holders so present whose name stands first on the register of members in respect of such share shall alone be entitled to vote in respect thereof.
(4) The Register of Members will be closed from Monday, 28 May 2001 to Friday, 1 June, 2001 (both days inclusive). In order to establish entitlements to the proposed final and special dividends, all transfers accompanied by the relevant share certificates must be lodged with the Company's Registrar,Tengis Limited at 4/F., Hutchison House, 10 Harcourt Road, Central, Hong Kong not later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, 25 May 2001.
|© Copyright 1996-2022 irasia.com Ltd. All rights reserved.|
DISCLAIMER: irasia.com Ltd makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of any
information provided on this website. Under no circumstances shall irasia.com Ltd be liable
for damages resulting from the use of the information provided on this website.
TRADEMARK & COPYRIGHT: All intellectual property rights subsisting in the contents of this website belong to irasia.com Ltd or have been lawfully licensed to irasia.com Ltd for use on this website. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved. Reproduction of this website in whole or in part without the express written permission of irasia.com Ltd is strictly prohibited.